FRIDAY MORNING BLAZE ON HOSPITAL CAMPUS

fire-2-color-inside

FRIDAY MORNING BLAZE ON HOSPITAL CAMPUS

The Carthage Fire Department extinguished a blaze in a storage building located on the Riverview Regional Medical Center campus, Friday morning.

Flames were coming from the building’s central heat and air unit and smoke from the roof when firemen arrived on the scene.

An ambulance crew discovered the fire.

The building formerly housed hospital offices.

The building suffered smoke and water damage.

The fire was reported at 8:21 a.m.